White Board Animation
Video in our day is the most preferred content. Learn how to create videos using applications such as VideoScribe, Explaindio and After Effects. How to make money from videography is one crucial aspect of this course.
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in creating high-quality videos, with Videoscribe and Explaindio video creation software.
Video Increases Understanding of Your Product or Service by 74%
Every Day 100 Million Internet Users Watch an Online Video
50% of those are watching business or branded videos
We show you how easy it is to create and develop high-quality videos for any purpose like below.
Sell videos to clients
Step by step instructions on how to use the software.
This course is designed for any level of user who is interested in making videos.
If you are looking to learn how to make your own Whiteboard Animations, tutorials etc, rather than pay someone else to do it, you’ve come to the right place! These videos are great for advertising and getting your message across, no matter what it is. You can have little to no video production or design knowledge to get started making Whiteboard Animations. These videos are great for small businesses, startups, and even teachers.
Videoscribe is the most used program for creating whiteboard animations because of its intuitiveness, image library, and low cost.
Whether you are an artist or have no drawing skills, this course will teach you how to create captivating whiteboard animations! Videoscribe and Explaindio software include thousands of already created image files to use in your whiteboard animations videos!
If you Are a:
Online Course Creator
Then this is the course for you!
Who is this course for?
- Business and Website Owners
- Sales People
- For those who want to create eye catchy internet marketing videos, promotional videos or educational videos
- For those who want to create high-quality tutorial videos and at the same time, you are a camera-shy person, then this program can be a good option.
- For those who don’t have a budget to buy high-quality video production tools, then this program can be a good option
- For those who are using PowerPoint or Prezi or Keynote and want to add some animation videos in their presentation
- Instructors who want to create online tutorials in a nice-looking way and grab their student’s attention
- You can become an instructor on Our course selling platform www.empacgh.com or an instructor on Udemy and sell video courses.
- You can also sell video creation services on freelancing platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
What you will learn
- Use Sparkol Videoscribe and Explaindio software
- Create whiteboard animations from scratch
- Import your own images into Videoscribe
- Use thousands of already created images that come with Videoscribe
- Develop your creative storytelling abilities
- How to incorporate music into your animations
- Step by step instructions on how to create your own video animation
- How to convert text to audio using different applications and use them in your videos. This is very powerful.
- Bonus, how to convert any website or article to thousands of videos at ago and upload it to YouTube and DailyMotion. This bonus is not a feature of Videoscribe or Explaindio but a secrete software that can expedite your video content creation.
- You should have access to Videoscribe and Explaindio. The links to download the software will be given to you.
- Internet access
- A Mac or PC computer or laptop
|Model 1: Introduction to White Board Animation|
|What is White Board Animation||00:00:00|
|White Board Animation Software||00:00:00|
|Why Use White Board Animation||00:00:00|
|Model 2: Setting Up VideoScribe|
|Downloading and Installing||00:00:00|
|Model 3: Working with Images|
|Introduction to Images Used in VideoScribe||00:00:00|
|Using Built-in Images||00:00:00|
|Model 4: Working with Text|
|Introduction to Text in VideoScribe||00:00:00|
|Model 5: Working with Audio Files|
|Model 6: Extra Tweaks|
|Element manipulation and Hand Effect||00:00:00|
|Model 7: Animation Effect|
|Animate, Pause and transition time settings||00:00:00|
|Model 8: First Project|
|Develop a Script for Your Project||00:00|