In today’s world, web design is a powerful skill that can make one very useful and productive. This course teaches detail WordPress web design and stand-alone websites. This course is made very simple, easy and fun for everyone to comprehend.
The main goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to setup a complete WordPress website quickly and easily.
Over 75 million users use WordPress making it Number One website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This course explains the most basic features of WordPress and also deals with advanced web design concepts. By the end of this WordPress online training, you will have enough knowledge to create a Professional WordPress website of your own and not only that but you can create websites for your clients.
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, a forum, a classified website, an eCommerce site or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While it’s never been easier to build a website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this Complete WordPress course, you will build powerful WordPress websites with different plugins and get ahead on your journey as an entrepreneur.
Who is this course for?
- If you want to build a website for blogging, your business, hobby or your personal life.
- You don’t know coding and still, want to make websites
- All levels of people who would like to learn WordPress web design.
- Learners who want to build their own WordPress using themes, then this course is for you.
- This is not a custom WordPress development course (We mean this is not coding from scratch course. We have a full course for web design coding separately).
What you will learn
- You will learn in detail about Domain, Hosting, Xampp for running WordPress
- Manual and Auto Installation of WordPress
- Creation and integration of databases with WordPress
- WordPress Basic Settings
- How to Choose a Perfect WordPress theme for your business
- How to build a personal/resume site with WordPress
- What are the WordPress plugins and how to use them?
- How to build professional blogs with WordPress
- How to build a Corporate style business website with WordPress
- How to set up an eCommerce site (online store) and sell your products using WordPress
- What is PayPal and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive payments
- What is 2Checkout and how to integrate WordPress with API to receive Credit Card Payments.
- How to integrate any payment gateway with WordPress plugin into WordPress.
- How to build a social networking Website using WordPress
- How to set up an Online Forum using WordPress
- How to build an advanced Booking WordPress Website with Online Payment Integration
- How to Build a Classified Website like gumtree using WordPress as the CMS
- How to get WordPress themes and codes from the evanto market and install them on your host
- You will learn how to “spin up” new WordPress sites in under one minute
- You will learn how to use automatic article poster that import content from selected sources from the internet, rewrite it and post to your WordPress blog.
- And much more
- A working Laptop/computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A browser: Chrome/Firefox/Safari
- Internet Access
- This Course starts from basics hence no EXPERIENCE Required
Projects in this Course
- PROJECT#1: A personal Website: In this project we design a single page responsive personal/resume WordPress based website with a contact form that is connected via SMTP Server so it may send emails.
- PROJECT#2: A Business Website: In this project, we build a multi-page responsive business WordPress website with a contact form and a portfolio.
- PROJECT#3: A Blog: In this project, we design a professional blog with pagination and custom WordPress Blog Posts.
- PROJECT#4: An eCommerce Website: In this project, we build 3 amazing eCommerce websites that consist of cart and checkout page. Shipping rates, tax, use of coupons, variable products and everything that is used to build an e-commerce website with WordPress is explained briefly. An extra add-on is also included in this project like a currency converter.
- PROJECT#5: A Lead Page: In this project, we design a lead page based on WordPress with the email opt-in form that is connected with Mailchimp via APIs.
- PROJECT#6: A Hotel booking and rent a car Website: In this project, we build a real-time WordPress based booking website where people can book a hotel or rent a car in real-time and they can pay for the booking by PayPal or credit card.
- PROJECT#7: A Classified Website: In this project, we build a classified website like gumtree or OLX with WordPress.
- After you are done with all these projects, you would be able to work with WordPress Custom Post type feature to build and design your own custom post type instead of just post and pages. You would also be able to add custom fields to that custom post type and design that page dynamically.
|Model 1: Introduction to Web Design|
|What is Web Design||01:00:00|
|Difference Between Web Design and Web Development||00:30:00|
|Different Types of Website||00:30:00|
|End of Model quiz|
|Model 1 Assessment||00:30:00|
|Model 2: Starting with WordPress|
|What is WordPress||00:30:00|
|Choosing Between Self-Hosted and Third Party-Hosted WordPress||00:00:00|
|End of Model quiz|
|Model 2 assessment||00:30:00|
|Model 3: Domain Names|
|What is Domain Name?||00:00:00|
|How to Search and Register Domain names||00:00:00|
|Model 4: Hosting|
|What is Hosting?||00:00:00|
|Types of Hosting||00:00:00|
|Model 5: Your First WordPress website|
|Introduction to Local Host||00:00:00|
|Install and Login||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Plugins||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Widgets||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Themes||00:00:00|
|Model 6: Your First WordPress Website (part 2)|
|Install and Activate Themes||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Page Builders||00:00:00|
|Model 7: Your First Portfolio Website|
|Customizing Our Portfolio Website||00:00:00|
|Model 8: Migrating Our Portfolio Website to a Live/Online Server|
|Using a built-in WordPress Export Tool||00:00:00|
|Manually Migrate the WordPress Website to a live Server||00:00:00|
|Use a WordPress plugin||00:00:00|
|Your First Corporate Style Business Website with WordPress|
|Building Our First Business Website||00:00:00|
|Your First E-Commerce Website|
|How to Set up an eCommerce Website to Sell products||00:00:00|
|How to Integrate Payment Gateways||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.