This Freelancer course is specially designed for those people who loved to work from home and want to be their own boss. The team that develops this course has more than 5 years of Freelancing experience working with different countries all over the world. Therefore, learn from their professional experience in this course to guide you to get ultimate projects worldwide. You will discover some of the real-life problems faced in freelancing and how to overcome them. This course will make you 100% self-employed and very productive.
A freelancer is a self-employed person who offers services, often working on several jobs for multiple clients at one time.
There are a lot of platforms on the internet one can sell his/her IT skills such as videography, Graphic design, web design, writing, and others.
This course begins with an introduction into what it means to be a freelancer, regardless of what industry you work in.
It’s estimated that half of the U.S. workforce will be freelancing in some capacity by the year 2020. So if you’re not already a freelancer, there’s a decent chance that you might be in the near future.
While almost anyone can freelance, these soft skills can help you become a successful freelancer and take your freelancing to the next level just working from your home.
Freelancing done right creates the ultimate in employment and career stability. You can be your own boss. And you can be a well-paid freelancer with full benefits IF you build your freelancing business right. From the ground up.
This course will teach you how to establish a strong foundation for your freelancing career so that you can continually grow, increase fees, attract better customers and clients, and command respect from all you deal with.
Whether you are an accidental freelancer or one entering the field on purpose, this course will provide you with shortcuts to success. Nothing good happens overnight, but you don’t have to go through a multi-year, trial-and-error process before coming up with a system that works for you and your lifestyle.
Who is this course for?
- People willing to use their professional skills to deliver good service to paying clients
- People wanting to earn money as a freelancer
- Web Designers & Web Developers
- Newbie or Beginner Freelancers
- All Freelancers new and old
- Graphic Designers
- Front-end Developers
- WordPress developers
- Mobile App Developers
- App Developers
- SEO people
- UI Designers
What you will learn
- How to find clients
- How to select a target market
- How to manage clients
- How to set your rates
- How to Market Your Business
- How to Build Your Portfolio
- How to structure your business to suit your lifestyle
- Create a successful home business
- Build a freelance business completely from scratch
- The best strategies to acquire clients, build an amazing portfolio and manage projects
- Build a business plan for a freelance business
- How to become an expert in a specific field, and charge more for your specialized services
- How to define your goal and identify your target clients
- How to become a successful Freelancer learning how to pitch yourself
- How to cheat the Freelance system if you are stuck?
- How to Dominate Freelancing on Upwork and Fiverr
- You should have basic computer skills
- You should be able to use a computer with an Internet connection
- You should have a passion for acquiring new skills
- You should have the awareness of putting your skills into action to get the best results
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to Freelancing||00:00:00|
|Section 2: Starting Freelancing|
|Section 3: Listing on the Market|
|How to list on the market||00:00:00|
|Section 4: Conclusion|
|Freelancing Final Course Assessment||01:00:00|